Sint Jozefkapel

Sint Jozefkapel
De Weerd 4
6041 TK
ROERMOND

Places of interest

Right on the border between the former county of Gelre and the county of Horn, a single-nave brick church was built to replace a smaller chapel.

By Frans Dupont, it was rebuilt in 1911 and after earthquake/water damage at the end of the 20th century, building and paintings were restored. The chapel was owned by the Rura Foundation and thus withdrawn from Catholic worship but kept as a monument.

The chapel can be visited by appointment.

Nearby

The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.

 
1,31km
Restaurant
 
1,31km
Restaurant
 
1,42km
Restaurant
 
1,42km
Restaurant
 
1,45km
Cycle route
 
 
1,45km
Cycle route
 
1,45km
Cycle route
 
1,45km
Walking/hiking routes
 
1,45km
Cycle route
 
 
 
 
1,46km
Cycle route
 
1,47km
Cycle route
 
1,47km
Restaurant
 
1,48km
Café or pub
 
 
1,48km
Walking/hiking routes
 
1,49km
Restaurant
 
1,50km
Restaurant
 
1,50km
Restaurant
 
1,51km
Lunchroom
 
1,59km
Lunchroom
 
 
1,65km
Walking/hiking routes
 
1,72km
Restaurant
 
1,75km
Lunchroom
 
1,75km
Restaurant
 
1,75km
Restaurant
 
1,83km
Restaurant
 
1,92km
Walking/hiking routes
 
1,92km
Walking/hiking routes
 
1,95km
Restaurant
 
2,00km
Restaurant
 
2,01km
Restaurant
 
2,01km
Lunchroom
 
2,05km
Restaurant
 
2,32km
Restaurant
 
2,33km
Restaurant