Kasteelboerderij Zuidewijck Spick

Kasteelboerderij Zuidewijck Spick
Raaystraat 3
6071 NC
SWALMEN

Places of interest

Around 1460 the original 'spieker' (fortified house with large granary) was built by Hendrik van de Griende.
In later times the house is getting other owners with bear familiar names in Limburg, such as Merwijck and Dursdael. In 1725, a man named Suytwijk, Baron of Hagestein, becomed the owner of the house. Around 1920 the house was sold again and again later to its current owner, who has been busy for years with a careful restoration of the building.

Nearby

The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.

 
0,98km
Lunchroom
 
1,95km
Lunchroom
 
3,05km
Restaurant
 
3,07km
Lunchroom
 
4,26km
Restaurant
 
4,29km
Lunchroom
 
4,33km
Lunchroom
 
4,39km
Restaurant
 
4,42km
Restaurant
 
4,45km
Lunchroom
 
4,51km
Restaurant
 
4,52km
Café or pub
 
4,52km
Restaurant
 
4,53km
Lunchroom
 
6,39km
Restaurant
 
6,64km
Terrace
 
6,66km
Lunchroom
 
6,81km
Restaurant
 
8,73km
Lunchroom