Kasteelboerderij Zuidewijck Spick

Kasteelboerderij Zuidewijck Spick
Raaystraat 3
6071 NC
SWALMEN

Places of interest

Around 1460 the original 'spieker' (fortified house with large granary) was built by Hendrik van de Griende.
In later times the house is getting other owners with bear familiar names in Limburg, such as Merwijck and Dursdael. In 1725, a man named Suytwijk, Baron of Hagestein, becomed the owner of the house. Around 1920 the house was sold again and again later to its current owner, who has been busy for years with a careful restoration of the building.

Nearby

The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.

 
3,00km
Walking/hiking routes
 
 
4,44km
Walking/hiking routes
 
4,44km
Walking/hiking routes
 
 
 
4,53km
Walking/hiking routes
 
 
5,23km
Walking/hiking routes
 
5,90km
Walking/hiking routes
 
5,95km
Walking/hiking routes
 
6,39km
Walking/hiking routes
 
6,39km
Walking/hiking routes
 
6,59km
Walking/hiking routes
 
 
6,64km
Walking/hiking routes
 
6,64km
Walking/hiking routes
 
6,64km
Walking/hiking routes
 
 
 
6,75km
Walking/hiking routes
 
6,87km
Walking/hiking routes
 
6,89km
Walking/hiking routes
 
6,93km
Walking/hiking routes
 
7,01km
Walking/hiking routes
 
7,02km
Walking/hiking routes
 
7,02km
Walking/hiking routes
 
7,02km
Walking/hiking routes
 
 
7,02km
Walking/hiking routes
 
7,02km
Walking/hiking routes
 
7,09km
Walking/hiking routes
 
7,19km
Walking/hiking routes
 
 
 
 
 
8,12km
Walking/hiking routes
 
8,20km
Walking/hiking routes
 
8,31km
Walking/hiking routes