Kasteelboerderij Zuidewijck Spick

Kasteelboerderij Zuidewijck Spick
Raaystraat 3
6071 NC
SWALMEN

Places of interest

Around 1460 the original 'spieker' (fortified house with large granary) was built by Hendrik van de Griende.
In later times the house is getting other owners with bear familiar names in Limburg, such as Merwijck and Dursdael. In 1725, a man named Suytwijk, Baron of Hagestein, becomed the owner of the house. Around 1920 the house was sold again and again later to its current owner, who has been busy for years with a careful restoration of the building.

Nearby

The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.

 
 
3,05km
Restaurant
 
4,03km
Restaurant
 
4,11km
Restaurant
 
4,20km
Restaurant
 
4,26km
Restaurant
 
4,29km
Restaurant
 
4,33km
Restaurant
 
4,39km
Restaurant
 
4,41km
Restaurant
 
4,42km
Restaurant
 
4,42km
Restaurant
 
4,42km
Restaurant
 
4,43km
Restaurant
 
4,45km
Restaurant
 
4,51km
Restaurant
 
4,52km
Restaurant
 
4,67km
Restaurant
 
4,98km
Restaurant
 
5,04km
Restaurant
 
 
 
6,39km
Restaurant
 
6,61km
Restaurant
 
6,81km
Restaurant
 
6,90km
Restaurant
 
6,93km
Restaurant
 
8,99km
Restaurant
 
9,27km
Restaurant
 
9,28km
Restaurant